WELCOME TO THE NOCKMED HEALTH CENTRE
The Nockmed health centre is situated in the completely refurbished St. Kathrein thermal spa in the town centre of Bad Kleinkirchheim in Carinthia, Austria. In a 520m² area, the expertly trained specialist staff headed by Dr Eckart Waidmann offer classic treatments such as physiotherapy, massages, hydrogymnastics and baths, as well as courses on nutrition and lifestyle. Enjoy your tailor-made pampering and exercise programme and choose from a variety of spa and health treatments.
RehabilitationNockmed offers you the support you need to recover perfectly. Depending on your symptoms and to restore you to health, we will help you choose from a variety of treatments.
- after injuries
- after orthopaedic, trauma and neurosurgery
- to treat degenerative and rheumatic diseases.
- one-on-one hydrogymnastics
- manual therapy
- classic massage treatments
- lymphatic drainage
- magnet therapy
- ultrasound therapy
Medical FitnessNockmed helps you reach your fitness goals with our personalised, health-oriented training programme run by professional trainers.
- for preventive purposes
- to recover physical strength
- to improve your fitness levels
We offer the following physical training:
- sports physiotherapy
- medical exercise therapy (MTT)
- rehabilitative training therapy (MAT)
- therapeutic Nordic walking
- aqua Nordic walking
- ski and spine training
Relaxation & RecoveryLet Nockmed pamper your body and soul. Take a well-deserved break from your everyday life and enjoy our vast range of massage treatments and baths.
Relaxation & Recovery
- thermal water treatments
- Breuss massage
- relaxation according to Jacobson
Nockmed offers the whole spectrum of physical medicine up to medical exercise training (MTT) and the subsequent training programme.
- Fango mud is applied on a 38 to 39 °C waterbed.
- All bath treatments use thermal water containing radon.
- We are an MFT competence centre offering S3 body stability checks and coordination training of all kinds.